Clan Meh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all members of Clan Meh to meet.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belated House warming!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Socky

Lord Socky

Belated House warming! Empty
PostSubject: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi All,

I have been in my (not so) new house since November last year and I really want to have a house warming! I was thinking of doing a BBQ on a Saturday in the next few weeks. Would anyone be intwerested in coming... you are all invited and I'm sure I can organise places to sleep for all those who might be travelling.

Let me know!
Back to top Go down
elvismiggell

elvismiggell

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:03 pm

You know I'm there mate!

I imagine Elise will come too!
Back to top Go down
Lord Socky

Lord Socky

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Good good, not sure about a date yet, need to talk to Amy (the diary) and work out when we are free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elvismiggell

elvismiggell

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Mentioned it to Elise.

She won't want to stay over-night but we're not that far away anyway!
Back to top Go down
NoRemedyNoCure

NoRemedyNoCure

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:46 pm

I shall attend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gizmo901

Gizmo901

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:52 pm

aye count me in mate!
Back to top Go down
elvismiggell

elvismiggell

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:49 am

Yo Socky, we were talking last night in your absence about using your house-warming as a chance for a get-together rather than dragging us all up to Chestfield.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lord Socky

Lord Socky

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Sounds good ... I will talk to amy and get some possible dates sorted this weekend.
Back to top Go down
elvismiggell

elvismiggell

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Woop!
Back to top Go down
TheFallenSnow

TheFallenSnow

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

nice Idea,
Will have to see when u plan on having it(the later the better) coz will depend how well Gargoyles physios going if we can make it. At the moment it's a no!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.clanmeh.co.uk
TheFallenSnow

TheFallenSnow

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:31 am

Would love to come down to see you guys, we were supost to be going to Remedys at the begining of the year but never got chance to organise it mainly due to the Gargoyles hip nastyness. Still gonna hold Remedy to the offer just need to make sure were fit to travel! All of you are welcome up north, not much space but tents on the garden at ours and in sure Simon Says will happy have a tent on his next door! We'll fit ya all in somewhere lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.clanmeh.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belated House warming!   Belated House warming! Empty

Back to top Go down

Belated House warming!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Meh :: Clan Meh :: Social Gatherings-
Jump to: