Clan Meh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all members of Clan Meh to meet.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This week I be mostly playing....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRemedyNoCure

NoRemedyNoCure

This week I be mostly playing.... Empty
PostSubject: This week I be mostly playing....   This week I be mostly playing.... EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:00 pm

I have been playing a lot of Dawn of War II on pc........It is a fantastic RTS and if you are a fan of 40k which I am (yes uber geek right here) then the story and the characters rock the awesome! The game play is fluid, The graphics are great, sound effects are spot on. Really can't praise this game enough. Well worth getting and through steam you can link it to your xbox Gamertag and gain achievements from it so its win win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheLastGargoyle

TheLastGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: This week I be mostly playing....   This week I be mostly playing.... EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 pm

This week I'll mainly be playing with myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Socky

Lord Socky

PostSubject: Re: This week I be mostly playing....   This week I be mostly playing.... EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 am

lol well I think it's high time this thread was removed .... I have suddenly noticed this site doesn't have a panic button!!! What if I get abused online... and can't work out how to turn my PC off....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week I be mostly playing....   This week I be mostly playing.... Empty

Back to top Go down

This week I be mostly playing....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Meh :: Clan Meh :: Video Games Discusions-
Jump to: