Clan Meh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all members of Clan Meh to meet.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some advice for your delectation...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elvismiggell

elvismiggell

Some advice for your delectation... Empty
PostSubject: Some advice for your delectation...   Some advice for your delectation... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 am

Chaps, do not sneeze whilst going for a slash in a urinal. It looked like someone headshotted Bishop...
Back to top Go down
CallMeTheWeasle

CallMeTheWeasle

PostSubject: Re: Some advice for your delectation...   Some advice for your delectation... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Would that be nose / pipe interface scenario?

Ahhhh, the wonder of a good nose bleed. I once went to Alton Towers as a lad back in the day when they had some form of space based roller coaster inside a giant pitch black dome. I was sat behind a chum in one of the carriages where you sit two to a bench one behind the other in a "riding pillion on a motorbike un-manly hug" stylee. My mate had been on the ride before and was sat in front of me, he thought it would be a capitol wheeze to say "don't bother tensing up whilst we're going uphill, I'll tell you when we get near the drop" and then, obviously, he did not provide the promised warning. More fool he! I lurched forwards, nutted the back of his head and showered him in claret for the remainder of the ride. I'll never forget the "halfway down the ride rip off photo of you screaming" that they put up on screens at the end. My pal rubbing the back of his head, covered in blood, with me, semi-conscious, bleeding all over the shop. Good times. Pity I was a skint kid and couldn't afford the photo...
Back to top Go down
elvismiggell

elvismiggell

PostSubject: Re: Some advice for your delectation...   Some advice for your delectation... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Weasle you twerp!!!

Bishop was an android, snot on the wall... see where I'm going with this?

Perhaps I should have taken a photo?!
Back to top Go down
CallMeTheWeasle

CallMeTheWeasle

PostSubject: Re: Some advice for your delectation...   Some advice for your delectation... EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:30 pm

You're going to have to be clearer with your pop culture references, I'm an old man and I've seen many films.

I thought you meant you'd smacked your head on the top of the urinal and it ended up looking like a bloody Mitre! (A Mitre is a Bishop's hat. Not a brand of football).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some advice for your delectation...   Some advice for your delectation... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some advice for your delectation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Meh :: Clan Meh :: General Chatter-
Jump to: